There's no reason to suffer through all the added stressors the holidays bring. Your new baby and new role as mama are enough to adjust to! You have the ability to breeze through this busy season with ease. Try a few of these simple actionable steps today and you'll be feeling relief in no time flat!
- Call in the Cavalry: If you will be around family for the holidays, ask them to watch/hold the baby while you get a nap, shower, or escape the house for a while for your sanity.
- Stay hydrated: Heaters are coming on with the cold weather, adding to our dehydration. Stay hydrated & energized by drinking your New Mama every day.
- Simplify Meal Times: Blend up a quick smoothie so you can have a healthy, satisfying breakfast ready to go for yourself in minutes every morning.
- Utilize those services: Get groceries delivered, abuse Amazon prime for holiday gift shopping, have a few stand by healthy take out menu options for those extra stressful days. You don't have to do it all the hard way.
- Set boundaries: Not up for hosting that holiday dinner this year, having your house serve as a B&B for out of town family, or attending all those holiday parties? Don't stress. Just say no. Stress impacts you, your family, and your milk supply if you're breastfeeding. Don't let these trivial things that come around every year bring you down during this precious time with your new babe.
Merry, Merry, Happy, Happy, and love that baby! Wishing you all the best!
In good health,
The I Am Nurtured Fam