Rather than being dependent on specific nutrients, like the ever-popular Vitamin C
& Zinc, your immune system is strongest when you focus on all-around balanced health.
Try out some of the simple strategies below to keep your immune system humming:
- Stay hydrated - Aim for 8+ cups daily.
- Maintain a well-rounded diet - the more colorful whole foods in your diet, the better!
- Keep stress low and nerves calm - Stress takes a toll on our immune systems. Try meditation, mind-body scans, stretching, or regular breaks throughout the day to keep your cool.
- Find ways to move every day - movement improves circulation, helping the immune system to work more efficiently. Try online workouts, yoga, or good old fashioned walking.
- Sleep well - sleep is when our bodies recover and rebuild from the day’s stresses. Aim for 7+ hours a night.
New Mama can help improve hydration, fill any nutritional gaps in your diet, support your body’s deficits from birth and motherhood, and provide calming effects with it’s powerful botanicals. Add it to your quarantine tool box today!